2008. TIME TO CATCH UP...AGAIN!
Its been another jam packed two months for me, in and out of university. I have completed two pieces of coursework for my degree, a research project (incl essay) and a small 30 second advert for a simulated client brief, both will be posted above.
Outside of uni I have taken a small trip to Berlin to catch up on some art and culture, been working VERY hard at Stone Soup with some great rewards - I'm really starting to develop a good relationship with this years young people and we've done some really cool projects with them, T-shirt design and making was my favourite. My event organising has been slowed down a bit - purely due to the sheer amount of work flying around in my head and running an event does take alot of time dedication and stress! However the new night "Home-Baked" has been recieved well and has just moved venue to my local drinking tavern the Golden Fleece.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Posted by Ed Walsh at 3:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment