CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SINE MAY:
Its been along time since my last post and I have been very busy.
After the educational success of the documentary "Music my Language" I was offered a tutoring position at the studio/school that we filmed at - Stone Soup Studios.
Since July 2007 I have been working at the studio as a tutor to young people with problematic backgrounds. As part of a tutoring team we have to mentor the young people and try to give them a new direction in their education, I hold lessons in photoshop and film making. This has been an invaluable experience and also opened alot of doors for me personally.
As part of the establishment, Stone Soup is also a production studio getting commisioned work in all forms of media from music production to animation and film production. I am lucky enough to get the oppurunity to work on a commisioned film for nottingham city council. This is perfect timing as university has just started and the film is a perfect project for my course.

As well as working through most of the summer I maanged to squeeze a holdiay in. In August I travelled to Budapest and attented a music and art festival called Sziget. The festival is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone, from heavy musiv lovers of all genres to people who just want to go away and experience a mass of different cultures from europe and behond, sziget truly offers more than something for everyone. Here are some photos:


0 comments: