This first entry is a tester to get used to the whole blogging business!
A bit about myself:
My name is Ed and im 20 years old - currently living in Nottngham, was born there but grew up in Newport S.Wales. Since being in Notts I have discovered a new love for arts and media, mainly music and film.
I am an aspiring M.C in the local and UK hip-hop scene which i find to be a great outlet and hobby. Alongside my musical dabbles i also promote/run a night called AMBUSH which is currently where most of my dedication and hard work goes (outside uni of course)!!
I have to juggle all these things together with university - as i am studying multimedia at Notts Trent Uni - along with having a girlfriend and very active social life! Its quite hard belive me!
I have alot of ambition in what I do so hopefully you will see me popping up in some form or the other!


0 comments:
Post a Comment